Committed to better energy, 100 000 employees help throughout the world to provide the Group’s customers with products and services that are
safer, more affordable, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to the greatest number of people.
TotalEnergies puts Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at the heart of its activities and conducts its operations according to the following principles of :
- protecting the safety and security of people and its facilities;
- limiting its environmental footprint;
- ensuring that its Code of Conduct is applied in its sphere of operations;
- incorporating the challenges of sustainable development in the exercise of its activities;
- increasing its local operations by placing dialogue with its stakeholders at the heart of its policy and contributing to the economic and social development of the regions where the Group has operations with the objective of creating shared value;
- promoting equal opportunities and fostering diversity and cultural mix among its personnel.
The Valery Gergiev Charitable Foundation was established on December 5, 2003, on the initiative of Maestro Gergiev for charitable projects in the arts, culture, and education, and, in particular, to support Mariinsky Theatre`s artistic projects and tours. Total cooperates with the Foundation since 2006, supporting, among ather projects, the annual Moscow Easter Festival.
Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, is a top-tier, innovative university, and a flagship of higher technical education in Russia.